Learn how to think (and act!) like an entrepreneur at your local public library.
Do you have an idea for a product or service? Have you always wanted to start your own business? Or are you looking to make a meaningful career change?
Sign up for free online Entrepreneurial Mindset Training and learn how to think (and act) like an entrepreneur. This self-paced program is available to all Georgia public library patrons. The course is funded through Georgia Public Library Service to give all libraries a tool to help patrons strengthen marketable skills.
Participants are prompted to engage in exercises that connect their life experience to that of successful entrepreneurs, develop a personal vision, interview a local entrepreneur, identify a problem they would like to solve and complete an opportunity canvas that helps them refine and validate their solution.
You also will learn how to:
- Recognize opportunities that others overlook. Drawing from best practices in design thinking, you will learn how to discover opportunities that are hiding in plain sight.
- Master the art of bootstrapping. You will learn how cash-strapped entrepreneurs manage to identify, evaluate and transform their ideas into a sustainable success.
- Develop a success network that will enable you to avoid costly mistakes, reduce the learning curve and accelerate your growth.
- Identify and overcome the self-imposed limitations that may be holding you back.
- Tap into a mindset that will inspire and empower you to create a path toward a more meaningful and prosperous life regardless of where you start.
The course is based on in-depth research that was funded by CISCO System’s Entrepreneurship Institute and the Marion Ewing Kauffman Foundation and conducted by the Entrepreneurial Learning Initiative.
Access the Mindset course (NOTE: You will need your GALILEO password. If you don’t know it, ask a friendly staff member at your local library.): Entrepreneurship Program Training Course