Partnerships Marketing Toolkit
Through partnerships with organizations across the state, Georgia’s public libraries provide families with educational and recreational opportunities to spend time together while saving money.
With a free library card, patrons can check out passes for free and reduced-cost entry to places like Zoo Atlanta, Georgia State Parks & Historic Sites, The Center for Puppetry Arts and more. Our partnerships loosely fall into three categories: loans of materials or exhibits, reading challenges, and library programming opportunities.
Use these marketing messages, graphics, and promotional materials to promote our library partnerships across the state.
Do you have questions about how to implement GPLS’ strategic partnerships at your library? Check out our partnerships staff guide for detailed info and rules. You can also review program on our Partnerships webpage, including how to contact Strategic Partnerships Director Dustin Landrum.
Partnerships Marketing Flyer
Download and share this flyer to raise awareness about the many partnerships we have with organizations around the state.
Double-sided Partnerships Flyer in English and Spanish (PDF)
Partnerships Flyer in English only (PDF)
You can also request fliers to be mailed from GPLS in greater quantities. The printed flier has Spanish on one side and English on the other.
Use these short statements to explain what our Strategic Partnership programs are about and how they add value to communities.
- Through partnerships with organizations across the state, Georgia’s public libraries provide families with educational and recreational opportunities to spend time together while saving money.
- By working with outside organizations, like other government agencies, nonprofits, and businesses, Georgia public library partnerships programs provide free and reduced cost educational and recreational opportunities for residents of Georgia at nearly 30 organizations.
- If a family of four checks out and uses each of the eight passes once in a year for attractions like Zoo Atlanta, Center for Puppetry Arts, and Macon Museums, you will save over $350.
- If you check out and use each of the eight passes once per year for attractions like Zoo Atlanta, Michael C. Carlos Museum, or the Chattahoochee Nature Center, you can save over $350.
Social Media Messages
General partnerships messages in English and Español
- Looking for something fun to do? Your library card is the key to checking out park and museum passes around the state. Visit your local library to learn more: https://georgialibraries.org/partnerships/
- ¿Está buscando algo divertido que hacer? Su tarjeta de la biblioteca es la clave para obtener pases para parques y museos por todo el estado. Visite su biblioteca local para más información: https://georgialibraries.org/partnerships/
- Your library card can get you access to some of Georgia’s best attractions, including Zoo Atlanta, Center for Puppetry Arts, Go Fish Education Center and others! Learn more: https://georgialibraries.org/partnerships/ #GeorgiaLibraries #ExploreGeorgia
- ¡Su tarjeta de la biblioteca puede darle acceso a algunas de las mejores atracciones de Georgia, incluyendo el Zoo Atlanta, el Centro de Artes de Títeres, el Centro Educativo Go Fish y otros! Más información: https://georgialibraries.org/partnerships/ #GeorgiaLibraries #ExploreGeorgia
- Your GA public library card is your ticket to great places around the state! Use your card to check out a pass to @ZooATL @CtrPuppetryArts @GaStateParks and more! #GeorgiaLibraries
- ¡Su tarjeta de la biblioteca pública de GA es su boleto a excelentes lugares por todo el estado! ¡Use su tarjeta para obtener pases para @ZooATL @CtrPuppetryArts @GaStateParks y más! #BibliotecasGeorgia
- Our partnerships with @ZooATL @CtrPuppetryArts @GaStateParks @CarlosMuseum & more have increased access to educational & enriching activities for Georgia families. Check out passes from your local public library to these great places!
- Nuestras asociaciones con @ZooATL @CtrPuppetryArts @GaStateParks @CarlosMuseum y más han aumentado el acceso a actividades educativas y enriquecedoras para las familias de Georgia. ¡Saque los pases de su biblioteca pública local a estos fantásticos lugares!
- Get ready for summer – use your Georgia public library card to check out passes to visit @ZooATL @GaStateParks @carlosmuseum @CNCNature and more – for FREE! #GeorgiaLibraries
- Prepárese para el verano – use su tarjeta de la biblioteca pública de Georgia para obtener pases para visitar @ZooATL @GaStateParks @carlosmuseum @CNCNature y más, ¡GRATIS! #BibliotecasGeorgia
- If you check out all eight of our #GeorgiaLibraries partner passes in one year to places like @ZooATL @CtrPuppetryArts or @CNCNAture, you will save over $350! Learn more: https://georgialibraries.org/partnerships/
- Si saca nuestros ocho pases de asociaciones de #GeorgiaLibraries en un año a lugares como @ZooATL @CtrPuppetryArts o @CNCNAture, ¡ahorrará más de $350! Obtenga más información: https://georgialibraries.org/partnerships/
- Did you know that you visit your local public library and check out a Breman Family Pass for free admission? #GeorgiaLibraries #TheBreman
- With your #GeorgiaLibraries card, you can check out a family pass for the Breman Museum, a cultural center in Atlanta dedicated to Jewish history, culture and arts with special emphasis on Georgia and the Holocaust.
- Facebook is @thebreman; Twitter is @BremanMuseum
- Georgia families can visit Big Bird, the Fraggles, & more puppet characters for free using their library card! Visit your local public library & check out the Passport to Puppetry @CtrPuppetryArts
- Chattahoochee Nature Center in Roswell partners with the Georgia Public Library Service allowing library card holders access to complimentary admission. https://georgialibraries.org/chattahoochee-nature-center-and-georgia-public-library-service-announce-partnership/
- Enjoy nature trails, family friendly activities, bald eagles and more by using your free library card to check out the @ChattahoocheeNatureCenter(FB)/@CNCNature(Twitter) Family Pass. #GeorgiaLibraries #GetYourNatureOn
- Let your #library provide another great service! Get discounts on @GeorgiaAquarium tickets at http://georgiaaquarium.org/libraries!
Georgia State Parks and Historic Sites
- Exploring @GAStateParks this weekend? Check out a discovery backpack from your local public library with wildlife guides, binoculars and more. #GeorgiaLibraries
- Explore the outdoors with #GeorgiaLibraries & @GAStateParks. Check out a ParkPass from your local library for free parking at all GA state parks and historic sites, as well as the Historic Site Family Pass that gives four FREE admissions into any of Georgia’s historic sites.
- Learn to fish at the Go Fish Center by checking out a pass with your #GeorgiaLibraries card! @GeorgiaWild #fishing
- Check out a Macon Museum Pass from your local public library for FREE admission to the Georgia Sports Hall of Fame, Museum of Arts and Sciences, and Tubman Museum! @GASportHallFame @MaconMAS @TubmanMuseum
- Did you know that your library card gives you free access to the Michael C. Carlos Museum at Emory University? The museum is renowned for its collections of art from Egypt, Greece, Rome, Africa, the Americas, and more!
- Get Wrapped Up in Reading with our friends @carlosmuseum. It’s easy to win prizes: just read 5 books from their list; many books are available at #GeorgiaLibraries. Complete a reading diary and return to the museum. For more information visit: https://bit.ly/31DWlOk
- Did you know you can use your library card to check out a pass for free admission to @zooatlanta? Contact your local library for details and availability.
- Learn about and see animals from around the world with the #georgialibraries @zooatlanta pass from your local library. All you need is your library card. The pass is popular, so contact your library for availability.
- Did you know you can use your library card for FREE admission to @alliancetheatre? With the Alliance Library Pass, you can get up to four complimentary tickets. Contact your local library for details and availability.
Images/Photos for Social Media Messages
Use these images, along with the partnerships-specific messages above, to promote attractions around Georgia.
Images are property of their respective organizations.