Here are some key messages to use as a framework to help funders, patrons, potential patrons, and the broader community understand the impact and value of public libraries and the online resources they provide:
- Libraries in Georgia provide many free online resources to empower their communities, support job seekers and provide educational opportunities for all ages. Just sign in from your desktop, laptop or mobile device.
- Georgia’s public libraries bridge the digital divide, providing crucial high-speed internet and WiFi access.
- Libraries provide online resources and programs that support lifelong learning, K-12 education, distance learning, workforce skills, and much more.
- Libraries build the local economy by supporting small businesses, job seekers, and workforce development.
- Libraries are a trusted and safe place for communities to connect.