Spread the word about your library’s ELI Entrepreneurial Mindset Training Course with these colorful and engaging print materials, sample email text, and downloadable graphics that can be used as links or advertisements on your website or social media.
Website and Social Media Graphics
Graphics to promote Entrepreneurial Learning Initiative (ELI). Use them on your website, emails and library social media.
Also, here’s a ELI Entrepreneurial Mindset Training Sample Social Media Posts of social media posts that can be used with the graphics: ELI Entrepreneurial Mindset Training Sample Social Media Posts (XLSX).
Use these customizable handouts, posters and bookmarks to raise awareness of ELI programs at your library.
Use this text in emails announcing your ELI programs. The text can also be modified for use in other places such as your website and social media.
Subject line: Discover your entrepreneurial potential at [insert library name]
Adjust Your Mindset, Ignite Your Ambition
Do you have an idea for a product or service? Have you always wanted to start your own business? Or are you looking to make a meaningful career change?
Sign up for free Entrepreneurial Mindset Training and learn how to think (and act) like an entrepreneur. In this self-paced program, developed by the Entrepreneurial Learning Initiative and available to patrons of [insert library name], you will learn how to:
- Recognize opportunities that others overlook. Drawing from best practices in design thinking, you will learn how to discover opportunities that are hiding in plain sight.
- Master the art of bootstrapping. You will learn how cash-strapped entrepreneurs manage to identify, evaluate and transform their ideas into a sustainable success.
- Develop a success network that will enable you to avoid costly mistakes, reduce the learning curve and accelerate your growth.
- Identify and overcome the self-imposed limitations that may be holding you back.
- Tap into a mindset that will inspire and empower you to create a path toward a more meaningful and prosperous life regardless of where you start.
[insert date, time and location of training(s)]
[Click here] to register for the live session.
[Click here] to begin the self-paced course.
For more information, ask a librarian, or contact us by phone or email.
[insert email signature]