Strategic Plan for Georgia Public Library Service
Seven focus groups convened throughout the state in fall 2012. A full complement of library stakeholders was
invited to attend and discuss the past, present and future of Georgia's public libraries.
Using the information gleaned from these focus groups, GPLS and statewide public library directors identified the most important roles for public libraries today and into the future.
- IMLS - Creating a Nation of Learners - Strategic Plan 2012-2016
- Building Digital Communties: A Framework for Action, IMLS 2012
- Building Digital Communities: Getting Started, IMLS 2012
- Confronting the Future: Strategic Visions for the 21st Century Public Library
- Maximize the Potential of Your Public Library