Do you have trouble getting people to open your nonprofit appeals?
Do you want to learn the tactics of great appeal copywriting that will help people tear open your envelope and GIVE?
Now you can learn how to write a stunning direct mail package, piece by piece.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to make your appeal letter, step by step, from start to finish. We'll look at all of the different kinds of envelopes, and which ones have gotten the greatest return. You'll learn what headers work and why. We’ll look at the top nonprofit mailers in the US and talk about what works best. Have you ever experimented with enclosures? If so, you’ll hear about some controversial enclosures and what REALLY works.
- Have you tried to get media coverage for your event, and been disappointed?
- Been part of an interview that was less than successful?
- Looking for ideas on how to deal with the media?
Join veteran newspaper, magazine and TV reporter Barbara Lewis to learn about the best ways to garner publicity for your event. She’ll discuss Top 15 Tips on dealing with the media.
You know that you should integrate your communications, but how do you get started? How do you take different channels with different audiences and allow them to shine individually while creating a cohesive voice for your organization? Let us help you with 10 steps that can get you going in the right direction.
When we released A Practical Guide to Integrated Communications: A Workbook for Nonprofits, we were very pleased by the response. However, integrated communications is a dense, often confusing subject, which requires a little extra time upfront to get moving in the right direction. In this class, we'll go over ten of the most straightforward, bang for the buck steps you can take to start making your communications work together for the biggest impact.
Libraries are constantly challenged on how to get their customers to use the databases they purchase. This webinar will demonstrate how, with just the right mix of marketing and advertising magic, your library can increase usage of any database. That’s really what great advertising is all about!
Join expert marketer Nancy Dowd, author of Bite Sized Marketing: Realistic Solutions for Overworked Librarians, and Ryan Maxey, a graphic designer fresh from NYC, as they inspire you with ideas and examples that will turn around your database marketing.
Surveys are often the tool of choice when you want to determine how to meet the needs of your community or measure your library’s impact. But do you know how to use the tool effectively? Choosing the right survey style for the situation and knowing which question type will elicit the best responses are critical elements for gathering meaningful information. Learn how to conduct an effective survey that can be used to make, measure, and meet your library’s goals. The results may just surprise you. At the end of this one-hour webinar, participants will:
- Understand why and how to conduct a survey
- Describe the key elements of an effective library survey
- Discuss the pros and cons of different survey styles
- Identify 5 main question types and when to use each of them
As part of GuideStar USA’s webinar series, Social Media for Nonprofits and Eventbrite will present clear strategies, tactics, and resources for using social media to ensure the success of nonprofit events. Just us for this free webinar and learn:
- How to use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other tools to maximized results for fundraising events.
- Practical recommendations to implement before, during, and after your event.
- How to use scheduling, analysis, and optimization tools to help you work more efficiently and drive performance.
The Millennial Generation does not want direct mail from your nonprofit, nor do they want generic communications. To get to these early donors, 84% of which donate or want to donate online, you’ll need to earn it through transformative content that effectively tells the story of your cause.
In this webinar learn how to utilize inbound marketing techniques to attract Millennial donors who live on their smartphones, and to how incentivize their giving to your fundraising efforts.
- Myths and Facts About Millennial Donors
- Strategies to attract more Millennials to your site
- Tactics to improve online relevancy for increased donations and donor retention
Join this free webinar to learn more about social media, and how you can use social media tools to increase your volunteer engagement and expand your volunteer recruitment.
Volunteer engagement is changing. What do you need to know about social media as a volunteer program manager? How can you use social media to promote your volunteer opportunities and recruit volunteers? This webinar will offer an introduction to including social media in your volunteer recruitment and retention plans. You'll see examples of Twitter, Facebook and YouTube pages, as well as blogs that other nonprofits have successfully used to draw attention to their organizations and volunteer opportunities.
You'll also learn about the social media tools available as part of your VolunteerMatch account that can help you promote your volunteer opportunity on other social networking sites.
VolunteerMatch is here to help make it easy for you to recruit volunteers, manage existing volunteers, and promote your organization.
- What social media is and why it matters
- How to use social media to recruit and engage volunteers
- The Do’s and Don’ts of managing social media tools
- Where to go to get resources and help
Learn how to build relationships with foundation prospects and prepare for calls and meetings with funders.
From initial contact to getting funded, following field-tested best practices will increase your chances of getting the grant.
This class will teach you how to:
- Initiate contact with potential funders
- Plan calls and meetings, including site visits
- Effectively communicate with funders during the grant process
Social Media for Nonprofits and Eventbrite is presenting a FREE workshop offering clear strategies, tactics, and resources for using social media to ensure the success of nonprofit fundraising events. If your nonprofit is planning an upcoming gala or fundraiser, this webinar is not to be missed!
Join industry experts for straight talk and helpful tools for posting and promoting your upcoming event; learn how to use Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to maximize the success of your fundraisers; and find out how free scheduling, analysis, and optimization tools can help you save tons of time and work smarter, not harder.
Sign up now for this FREE, interactive workshop and learn how to harness the power of social media to drive results in the real world!
- The best times of day to post your messages to social media outlets and to send out emails.
- When to post your upcoming event to maximize attendance, and a clear step-by-step breakdown of how to create events on all the major social networks- Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn- and leverage them to drive attendance.
- How to use free tools to analyze how people are finding out about your events so you can focus on the partnerships and marketing efforts that matter.
- Tips for harnessing the time-saving potential of scheduling tools, so you can tee up your messages and posts in advance and have your campaign ready before it even goes live.
- Actionable insights on how to increase event turnout and donations by making it easy for people who already signed up to spread the word via shares and tweets, and for those unable to attend to donate.
- Tips for “socializing” your event with live Twitter feeds, custom hashtags, and more.
- How to use free tools to keep the experience going after your event ends, including sharing photos, stories, and highlights.