Writing for the Web
Ever get the feeling that nobody is reading your library’s website? Trust your gut on this one; unfortunately, this is the case for much of the content posted on library sites. You may also be asking:
- Why is my content failing?
- How can I attract attention without resorting to irritating writing conventions?
Learn how to make your content not only attractive, but also palatable to today’s online reader. Some simple guidelines will make all the difference.
At the end of this one-hour webinar, participants will:
- Be able to identify at least two ways to write effective headlines
- Be able to list at least three writing conventions to avoid
- Be familiar with how to format content specifically for online readers
This webinar will be of interest to all library staff responsible for producing online content for their library.