Revitalize the Library Customer Service Experience from Outside In and Inside Out - Webinar # 1: From Outside In
A Series of Three Webinars presented by Lauren Burnett, President of the Center for Inner Quality
Explore how to meet and exceed customer expectations through a unique V.O.I.C.E. Customer Service Model that explores: the value we create and share, the opportunity to make a difference, the things we can do to make an impact, the ways we form connections and engage.
Explore delivering exceptional service by meeting five customer needs and enhancing the image of your service "V.O.I.C.E." from outside in and inside out.
Webinar # 1: From Outside In
- Examine the philosophy of service inherent in the V.O.I.C.E. model
- Identify areas of strength and areas of improvement in delivering responsive, engaging service
- Proactively explore how to exceed customer expectations
- Map Customer Points of Possibility to determine opportunities for proactively managing expectations
- Determine how to meet and exceed 5 Top Customer Needs on each point of customer contact
- Explore challenges of “implementers” of library policy and “regs”
- Creating action individual action plan