Responsive Web Design Bootcamp
It is no longer safe to assume that visitors to your website are sitting in front of a large monitor equipped with a keyboard and mouse. As smartphones overtake the desktop as the primary portal to the Web - and as new device types and interaction models continue to emerge - designers need to adopt future-friendly strategies that support a full range of user contexts with a single codebase.
What will be covered?
- The "One Web" philosophy and benefits
- Mechanics of media queries
- Code organization and best practices
- Adding support for adaptive images
- Fallback techniques for older browsers
Who is this webcast for?