Managing Fundraisers; for the Non Fundraising Executive
Specifically designed for President’s, CEO’s, Executive Directors and others without a fundraising background.
This webinar will discuss the components of development planning, questions to ask, answers to expect, and potential red flags. Proper roles for executive leadership,ways to champion an increasingly effective office as well as techniques to bolster lesser results.
Your organization deserves the best fundraising department and personnel possible. Be it a one person shop or much larger, how that department is managed will determine their effectiveness and in turn the number of dollars raised.
- 5 ‘i’s of cultivation
- 4 components of a comprehensive development program and their purposes
- Helpful ratio’s for judging effectiveness
- Keys to hiring & retaining effective staff
- Hints to engaging board members in the fundraising process
- Effectively structuring your time with your fundraisers