Lights, Camera, Action! Designing and Delivering Online Training with Impact and Excitement
This session takes the success of Hollywood movies and incorporates them into the design and delivery of online training. Join this one hour interactive session and learn how to take lessons learned from Hollywood by looking into the actors, the story line, sound effects and scenery and comparing them to how we deliver and design traditional online training.
In this session you will learn specifics around the following:
- Tips and tricks when using the web cam and how to make your online presence stand out.
- How your voice plays a big role in your online presence. What you say and how you say it makes a big difference.
- Designing your class like a three-act structured movie cliff hanger.
- Delivery and design tips and tricks for a culturally diverse class.
- Adding sound and effective visuals to grab attention.