Leveraging Technology to Support Early Literacy in the Library
- Thinking of enhancing early literacy environments in your library?
- Wanting to learn more about technology for young children?
- Can’t decide what type of early literacy technology to add to your library?
This webinar will review the benefits of technology for young children, the types of technology available, and how to incorporate the technology into your library. Find out how libraries can play a role in enhancing early literacy technology experiences and the importance of promoting technology for all ages.
At the end of this one-hour webinar, participants will understand:
- the debate over technology use for young children
- how technology can be used to enhance early literacy
- the types of early literacy technology available
- how early literacy technology connects with Every Child Ready to Read 2
- the libraries role in offering early literacy technology
This webinar will be of interest to all library staff serving children and youth, as well as library managers.