Keys to Managing the Major Gifts Process: It’s All in the Execution
Major gifts–whether $1,000 or $100,000 or anything in between–still produce the lion’s share of a nonprofits philanthropic revenue. The key to a successful program to identify, inform, interest and involve major gift donors, is more than simply asking–as important as the solicitation is. This webinar will focus on the development of a disciplined approach to achieving consistently good results and exceeding your goal.
- Create a major gifts management plan
- Build a team of major gifts partners–staff and volunteer
- Learn to keep your eye on the ball–focus on the goal
- Know the difference between lead and lag measures
- Create a compelling scoreboard
- Maintain a cadence of accountability