Crowdfunding: Not just for first-world problems
Sometimes it seems like crowdfunding is just for new digital devices, iPhone covers and games. But crowdfunding can be used a powerful tool for social change! Whether you’re an established non-profit or a social start-up crowdfunding can help you activate and expand your supporter base and maximise your fundraising to make a difference.
This webinar will introduce you to both the theory and practice of crowd funding, dispelling misconceptions, exploring case-studies and giving attendees the knowledge they need to utilize this new fundraising form in the pursuit of their social mission.
- A clear understanding of how crowdfunding works.
- An overview of the main platforms and how to choose the one that’s right for you.
- What motivates people to give to crowdfunding campaigns, and what holds them back.
- Knowledge of what makes for good crowdfunding rewards and the role video plays.
- How long a crowdfunding campaign should be and how much can you raise.