5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity
The workplace is an unprecedented minefield of constant demands from other people, technology, and a nonstop workday.
We are forced to make critical decisions under pressure, creating a personal energy crisis that prevents us from thinking clearly and achieving extraordinary results.
To succeed in this new work world, we need to learn how to make good decisions, focus our attention, integrate our technology and sustain high energy day in and day out.
What You Will Learn
Attend this webcast and learn about FranklinCovey’s program called “5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity.” The program, supported by science and years of experience, will give you an overview, key concepts and elements of a process that has helped countless individuals yield a measurable increase in their productivity.
It will also give you hope, a renewed sense of engagement, and show you how implementing these tools and concepts can make or break your ability to achieve the most important outcomes in your work and personal life.
- The difference between acting on the important as opposed to reacting to the urgent
- Why you should go for extraordinary and not settle for ordinary
- Focusing on the big rocks, not the gravel
- Why it’s important to rule your technology, not let it rule you
- Fueling your fire so that you don’t burn out